In the resources sector, its not only about protecting what’s in the ground, but what’s on it – your people.
Wilson Medic One is a resources sector specialist, providing drug and alcohol testing, emergency management; emergency medical response and advanced pre-hospital emergency care services. All Wilson paramedics have extensive accident and emergency skills plus rural and remote experience.
What’s more, as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we provide specialist Mine Site Emergency Response Training, providing a 360-degree approach to incident management. We adhere to clinical practice guidelines designed specifically for mining and industrial environments that can extend to onsite emergency response teams accredited by Wilson Medic One. Our specialist division, Wilson Security, also offers an integrated security solution.
As a leading provider of industrial health solutions, we have:
- Approved poisons permits and Clinical Governance Framework for the provision of paramedics with a ‘Certificate to Practice’
- Expert knowledge of the requirements of an effective site medical service
- Expertise in coordinating external emergency service support and liaison with appropriate hospital / medical centres
- Qualified trainers to deliver nationally accredited courses in first aid, advanced resuscitation and airway management, automated external defibrillation and drug & alcohol screening training
- The ability to review or create site policies for injury reporting and management, medical documentation and workplace rehabilitation plans (return to work coordination)
- A medical administration package that can be tailored to specific site needs
- A commitment to the safety of our people, and yours
Get In Touch
Talk to Us
Download a Case Study
Find your nearest Office