When it comes to health services, there’s no room for error. That’s why we’re forever raising the bar.
Wilson Medic One is a resources sector specialist, providing drug and alcohol testing, emergency management; emergency medical response and advanced pre-hospital emergency care services. All Wilson paramedics have extensive accident and emergency skills plus rural and remote experience.
What’s more, as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we provide specialist Mine Site Emergency Response Training, providing a 360-degree approach to incident management. We adhere to clinical practice guidelines designed specifically for mining and industrial environments that can extend to onsite emergency response teams accredited by Wilson Medic One. Our specialist division, Wilson Security, also offers an integrated security solution.
Our highly trained health specialists provide guidance and direction for:
Scope of practice:
- Training and courses
- Clinical procedures
- Treatment protocols
Authority to practice:
- Triage, assessment and treatment protocols
- Access to clinicians
- Escalation of cases
- Treatment and training consult
- Clinical protocols consult
- Methodology including patient care records
- Clinical practices and procedures manuals
- Patient care record audit
- Clinical protocol conformance audit
- Medical panel case review
- Facilitate in-field skills maintenance
- Learning advanced practical procedures in a live environment
Training needs and structure
- Determine appropriate training within the current model
- Assist in refining the current RTO scope and units of competency
- Guest lecturing at Wilson Medic One courses.